Why United States Of America?

The United States Of America (USA)

is one of the world’s most ethnically diverse and multicultural nations, the product of large-scale immigration from many countries. The geography and climate of the United States is also extremely diverse. The United States has the world’s largest national economy, with an estimated GDP $ $20.93 trillion in 2020.The U.S. has the highest mean and second-highest median household income in the OECD as well as the highest average wage.

Why Hire our specialists?

We have partnered with one of the California’s top listed AUTHORISED IMMIGRATION COUNSEL, who is in good standing member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), and is admitted to practice law in various jurisdictions, including California and the District of Columbia. *Admitted in California and the District of Columbia. Practice limited to federal immigration law and international law. Mr. Dye has worked in various positions for the United States Government for more than 10 years, living and working overseas in myriad locations. Mr. Dye has extensive experience working in the Middle East, Latin America and Asia, and has the regional expertise to break through cultural barriers and provide the comprehensive legal assistance to solve all of your immigration needs. Fluent in Spanish, he has served at the U.S. Embassy in Mexico City, and has worked with numerous other U.S. embassies and consulates worldwide.

Michael B. Dye
Michael B. Dye
Member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)

Immigration Services

We at Imm Consults can provide assistance to individuals seeking non-immigrant visas to visit the United States for business or pleasure, attend school or participate in an exchange program, invest in a new or existing business, or engage in temporary work. We also assist individuals who want to become permanent residents (“green card” holders) of the United States through a relationship with a qualifying family member, a job offer, or an investment. Knowing the system is essential in the practice of immigration law. United States immigration laws are fluid and complex, and the process of dealing with government agencies can be lengthy and frustrating. When seeking an attorney to assist you with your immigration related matters, you need someone who knows how the government functions. Choosing the wrong type of visa or making errors in the application process may yield grave consequences. Lengthy delays may ensue, and in some cases you may be permanently barred from reentry. Effective representation is critical in order to successfully navigate through the maze of U.S. immigration law.

Types Of Visas (Immigrant And Non Immigrant)

The EB-5 “Immigrant Investor” Visa

The U.S. Congress created the EB-5 immigrant visa category in 1990 for immigrants seeking to enter to engage in a commercial enterprise that will benefit the U.S. economy and create at least 10 full-time jobs.

EB-5 Visa Investment Options

There are two investment options which make you eligible for an EB-5 Visa:

• Investing at least $900,000 in a Targeted Employment Area (TEA). e. Investing in a rural area or an area which has a high rate of unemployment, in a government-approved program.

• Direct investment of at least $1.8 million outside a TEA. You can invest in another company/enterprise of your choice or create your own company in the US, but you must make sure it meets the USCIS requirements.

EB-5 Visa Investment in Regional Centers

The USCIS has several Regional Centers across the country, which aim to promote economic growth in certain areas in the US. You can find the list of Approved EB-5 Immigrant Investor Regional Centers here.

If you invest in a TEA, you must prove that your investment has created at least ten jobs, either directly or indirectly. Indirect jobs are those that have come as a result of the investment in the commercial enterprise, but the people hired work for other companies. These can be jobs in the supply chain of the commercial enterprise.

The vast majority of EB-5 applications are made through Regional Centers, as most applicants are more concerned about the immigration aspect of their investments rather than capital return.

EB-5 Visa Direct Investment

A direct EB-5 Investment means you create your own company in the US or you purchase an existing company. Because the investment is outside the USCIS-approved TEA, you will have to make a higher investment, by at least double the amount.

Additionally, you must prove that your investment/company has directly created at least 10 new jobs, and you must have a direct role in the company.

Requirements for EB-5 Visa Investment

The main requirements for an EB-5 Visa investment are:

  • It must meet the minimum capital amount. Either $900,000 in a TEA or $1.8 million outside TEAs.
  • It must create at least 10 new full-time jobs for at least two years. If you cannot prove immediately that the investment has created the positions, you should be able to prove that the need for at least 10 new full-time employees will arise.
  • The money you invest must have been acquired legally.
  • The investment must be approved by the USCIS.
  • The enterprise you invest in must be a “for-profit” new commercial enterprise that was established after 1990.
  • The money you invest must be considered “at-risk’”, meaning that there is no guarantee of capital return.

You must select the enterprise you wish to invest in yourself or through a regional center. Due to the amount of investment, you may find it necessary to hire legal representatives to help you through the process.

Non-Immigrant Visas

Non-immigrant visas are issued to those who intend to enter the U.S. for a temporary stay and who intend to depart the U.S. at the end of their stay. U.S. law establishes separate classifications of non-immigrant visas for tourism, business, temporary employment, study, transit, investment, training, and other purposes.

US Student Visas

This visa allows you to study and to work 20 hours per week and full time in holidays and sometimes work full time during study as well. Students who graduate with an Australia, New Zealand, Canada, USA & UK degree may be able to apply for permanent onshore residence visas and also temporary residence visa to work. We will assist you in applying for an offer letter from various universities / Colleges in USA. Courses that we cover are mainly Bachelor, Master, and PhD degrees

Requirements: US Student Visa

  • One of the key requirement is the Sources of funds to support.
  • Work Experience (if applicable).

Benefits: US Student Visa

Upon receipt of conditional permanent resident status, the investor’s family (spouse and children under age of 21 at the time of application) are entitled to the same benefit as other lawful permanent residents. Some of these benefits include:

    • Working while studying (20 hours per week and full-time during term break).
    • Permanent Residence opportunity.
    • Highest standard of education.
    • Highest standard of living.

Non-Immigrant Visas- Other Categories

  • A – Diplomatic Personnel and their Families (A-1/A-2/A-3)
  • B – Temporary Visitors for Business/Pleasure (B-1/B-2)
  • B-1 “Business” Visa includes visas to the U.S. to attend conventions, conferences, consultations and other legitimate activities of a commercial or professional nature. This may include taking steps to establish a branch office of a foreign company or to set up an investment in the United States
  • B-2 “Tourist” Visa includes visits to the U.S. for pleasure involving recreation, tourism, amusement, visits with friends or relatives, rest, medical treatment, and social networking
  • C – Visitors in Transit
  • D – Crew Members
  • E-1 & E-2 Treaty Trader & Treaty Investor
  • E-1 “Treaty Traders” are persons engaging in substantial trade between the U.S. and their home country
  • E-2 “Treaty Investors” are persons coming to the U.S. to develop and direct enterprises in the U.S. in which they are investing a substantial amount of capital
  • L – Intracompany Transferees Available for employees who have been employed by a multinational company abroad that seeks to open new business operations in the United States or transfer the employee to an existing business that is related to the company abroad
  • L-1A for Managers/Executives
  • L-1B for Employees with Specialized Company Knowledge
  • L-1 regulations also recognize a visa may be issued for opening a “new office”
  • H – Temporary Workers who fill an immediate and temporary need for labor
  • H-1B Specialist/Professional
  • H-1B1 for non-immigrant professionals from Chile & Singapore
  • H-1C for Registered Nurses
  • H-2A for Temporary Agricultural Workers
  • H-2B for Temporary Non-Agricultural Workers
  • H-3 Trainees
  • H-4 for spouses and children of persons in the other H classes
  • O – Persons with “Extraordinary Ability” in the fields of Science, Art, Education, Business, or Athletics
  • P – Internationally Recognized Athletes, Artists, or Members of Recognized Entertainment Groups
  • Q – Participants in International Cultural Exchange Programs
  • F – Academic Students
  • J – Exchange Visitors
  • G – International Organization Representatives
  • K – Fiancé(e)s and Spouses of U.S. Citizens
  • M – Vocational or Non-Academic students seeking to enter the U.S. temporarily to pursue a full course of study at an established or recognized vocational or other non-academic institution
  • R – Religious Workers

Employment Based Immigrant Visas

Foreign nationals who are skilled or educated and who have job offers have the possibility of immigrating to the United States. Typically, the prospective employer must first obtain a labor certification and approval of a petition. An approved Labor Certification (LC) is a document issued by the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) certifying that:

(1) An employer needs the foreign worker’s skills and abilities;

(2) The employer has tried to recruit U.S. workers for the position;

(3) The employer has offered the position at the normal or prevailing wage; and

(4) The employer has found no qualified workers.

  • EB-1 Priority Workers
  • EB-2 Advanced-degree Holders & Aliens of Exceptional Ability
  • EB-3 Professional, Skilled and Other Workers
  • EB-4 Religious Workers
  • EB-5 Immigrant Investors

Let’s Make Things Happen

We make the visa process faster, Our primary goal has been to provide immigration in all over country and universities.

We are very fortunate to have formed excellent partnerships with many of our clients. And we’ve formed more than just working relationships with them.



Get a Free Consultation

+971 551 004 818
Thank you for your message. It has been sent.
There was an error trying to send your message. Please try again later.
Choose File

By submitting my data I agree to be contacted