Partner Visa or Spouse Visa (Canada / Australia / New Zealand)

This is a visa for married partners (i.e. opposite-sex spouses) and de facto partners (including those in a same-sex relationship) of Australian, Canadian or New Zealand citizens or permanent residents to enter and remain permanently in one of the above destinations.

We at Imm Consults take care of procuring this visa for you through a thorough assessment, consultation and accurate visa application process. In order to apply for the Spouse Visa you will have to be the spouse, common law partner or the de facto partner. Your partner will also generally act as your sponsor when you apply for the Spouse Visa. Married couples will have to be 18 years or older when applying for Spouse Visa.

These are some of the basic requirements to just lodge or submit an application. Along with these, there are many others and your application under this program will be assessed against the legal criteria in the same way as all Partner visa applicants who apply.

Imm Consults is an expert in spousal Visas or partner Visa category. Our trained and professional staff knows how to handle each application thoroughly and meticulously.

Get in touch with us  for all types of partner visa to Canada, Australia, New Zealand and see for yourself what we can do for you!